The day before Christmas, Larry and Jill Stean and family and LaVera Aufdem-berge visited Bid Sheppard.
Having dinner with Bid Christmas Eve were Kane and Katy Rowbotham of Knob Noster, Mo., Marc and Amy Lepnoznik of Fullerton, Calif., Bob and Sara Aufdemberge of Auburn, Joel Aufdemberge Jr., Lacey and Reese, and Mark and Katie Aufdemberge, Emma and Charlie, and Lacie Aufdemberge.
Don and Ann Kirby took Wayne and Mildred Kirby to the home of Bob and Jeanette Hurrelbrink of Shawnee for Christmas dinner.
David and Jane Turner went to see his mother, Gladys Turner of Tonganoxie, on Christmas morning. They took Thamar Barnett to be with Jeff and Julia Carter and Shianne to watch Shianne open her gifts. When the Carters went to Leavenworth to be with his family, they brought Thamar to the home of Jake and Rhiannon Roscoe in Jarbalo. Others having dinner with them were Tammy Mooberry, Ronnie Mooberry, Dameta Tullis and Ricky, Kathy Stimac and Madison Smith.
Kathy took Thamar to see Christmas lights in Tonganoxie before taking her home.
Bible study at Jarbalo United Methodist Church will resume from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. Jan. 10.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears
- Night of Knights is Friday at Tonganoxie's Genesis Christian Academy
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map