Newspaper rates to rise for delivery
The Mirror will increase its subscription rates effective Jan. 9.
Christopher J. Bell, the newspaper's circulation manager, said the rate for a subscription will increase to $37 per year in Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson and Douglas counties.
Elsewhere in Kansas, it will increase to $55 per year. Outside the state, subscription prices will increase to $60 per year.
The subscription increase is needed for us to keep pace with the rising cost of postage, newsprint, ink and fuel prices, Bell said.
For existing subscribers, the rate increase will take effect upon the customer's renewal date.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Fire Department fire calls, April 13-May 3, 2015
- Leavenworth, Douglas county officials battle grass fires; Tonganoxie chief offers prevention tips
- New Leavenworth County Annex open house is today in Tonganoxie
- Kansas senator seeks to end daylight saving time
- Kansas governor uses zombie event to promote preparedness