¢ At 10:35 a.m. Jan. 15, firefighters cleaned up a fuel spill at B&J Amoco.
¢ Firefighters responded with Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Service at 12:13 a.m., 1 p.m. and 11:27 p.m. Thursday, 9:10 p.m. Friday, 10:16 a.m. and 10:43 p.m. Saturday
¢ Firefighters responded at 10:35 a.m. Monday with EMS and Tonganoxie Township Fire Department for an injury traffic accident at 219th and Donahoo.
¢ At 1:42 p.m. Monday, firefighters assisted Stranger Township with the smell of gas in a residence.
Leavenworth County Sheriff's Office
¢Around 4:51 a.m. deputies arrested a man walking a on Kansas Highway 92 east of County Road 33. The man was found to have active warrants for his arrest. He was taken to the Leavenworth County Jail.
¢ Around 3:55 p.m. a 27-year-old Easton man was involved in an accident on around Kansas Highway 192 east of 227th Street. Nicholas Eldreth's 2001 Chevy Impala slipped on the slushy roads across the oncoming lane and slid down the south embankment causing his vehicle to roll over once. Emergency crews responded. Eldreth suffered from minor cuts to his hands from the vehicle's broken glass.
More like this story
- Royals, mascot face civil case in hot dog injury
- Kansas City Connection: Getting pumped for postseason baseball
- Tonganoxie schools closed tomorrow due to Royals championship parade
- Kansas City Connection: Bonner Springs balloon fest puts the helium in Halloween
- Tonganoxie youth taking on diabetes with help from friends