Obituary: Isabell Ross
Services for Isabell Ross, 90, Asbury, Mo., were Tuesday, Jan. 29, at Brenner Mortuary in Pittsburg.
Burial was in Highland Park Cemetery, Pittsburg.
Mrs. Ross, 90, died Saturday, Jan. 26, 2008, at Mt. Carmel Regional Medical Center, Pittsburg.
She was born Feb. 28, 1917, in Chicopee, the daughter of John and Mary (Fornelli) Vietti.
On Oct. 8, 1938, she married Floyd W. Ross in Lamar, Mo. He died June 11, 1995.
Mrs. Ross was a homemaker. She was a member of Nashville Christian Church, Nashville, Mo. Membership was also held in the Sunshine Extension. In addition, she helped with the Fairview 4-H Club.
Survivors include three sons: Gary W. Ross, Asbury, Mo., Larry J. Ross, Tonganoxie, and Ronnie L. Ross, Rockhill, S.C.; a daughter, Mary Lou Ross-Elliot, Overland Park; 13 grandchildren; and 23 great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to Nashville Christian Church and/or American Heart Association. These may be left at or sent to the Brenner Mortuary, 114 E. Fourth St., Pittsburg 66762.
More like this story
- Organization Orientation: Tonganoxie Civic Club
- Tonganoxie briefs: Legislative update; Christmas party; Play auditions; Park bricks still for sale; Sesquicentennial meeting next month
- Tonganoxie Recreation Commission summer kickoff is Saturday
- Organizers hope Feast for First Responders gains steam in Tonganoxie
- Hogs, residents compete for Kansas county's water supply