Marilyn Kay Parsons and Anabel Knapp had a nice visit over the telephone on Wednesday, Jan. 23.
The Rev. Jason Fergerson of Arkansas, former pastor of Springdale Friends Church, was visiting with several of the members over the weekend of Jan. 19.
Matt and Amanda Dragoo of El Dorado are the proud parents of a baby girl, Jalene Reilly, born on Saturday, Jan. 19. She weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces and was 18 inches long. Richard and Wanda Parker of our area are the proud great-grandparents.
Linda Haley of Springdale area was visiting her neighbor, Anabel Knapp, on Tuesday afternoon, Jan. 22.
Jennie Coffin and Virginia Mills attended Annie's Jubilee at Tonganoxie, Saturday, Jan. 19.
Donald Coffin spent the weekend visiting his mother, Jennifer Coffin.
More like this story
- Kansas to hold meetings, consider options for drone usage
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy