City County meeting tonight
I. Open Meeting 7 p.m.
II. Consent Agenda - (Routine & Customary Items)
a. Approval of Minutes
1. Regular Meeting dated June 16, 2008
b. Consider Approval of Bills Approve Pay Ordinance A-1585
c. Consider approval of Pay Request #7 (final) to Meadows Construction in the amount of $71,084.29 for work completed on the Pleasant Street Improvement project 4th Street to Washington.
d. Consider approval of Pay Request #2 to Meadows Construction in the amount of $21,892.77 for
Work completed on Pleasant Street Improvements (1st to 2nd).
e. Consider approval of Pay Request #10 to Prosser Wilbert Construction Inc, in the amount of $246,063 for work completed on the Tonganoxie Water Park.
f. Consider approval of Special Event Application for the Leavenworth County Fair Parade to be held August 13, 2008.
III. Open Agenda
"Members of the public are welcome to use this time to comment about any matter relating to City business. The comments that are discussed under Open Agenda may or may not be acted upon by the Council during this meeting. Please wait to be recognized by the Mayor, then state your name and address and all comments are to be directed to the chair."
IV. Old Business
a. Consider Ordinance amending Water Connection Fees.
V. New Business
a. Consider approval of lease purchase of bunker and authorize issuance of financing RFP's
b. Consider approval of Change Order #17 in the amount of $1,741.00 to be funded by the Water Park construction fund.
c. Consider approval of Change Order #18 in the amount of $2,392.00 to be funded by the Water Park construction fund
d. City Administrator Agenda
1) KTA / CR #1 Update
2) Preliminary draft US 24/40 & Main Street Intersection
3) Retail Recruitment & Retention project update
4) Consider scheduling a work session on July 14 for the 2009 budget discussions.
5) Request for Special Meetings pm July 16 for the retail recruitment /retention public visioning session and July 17 for the County Comprehensive Plan public information meeting.
g. City Attorney Agenda
h. Mayor's Agenda
i. City Council Agenda
VII. Information & Communications (No Action Required)
a. Letter of thanks to Prosser Wilbert Construction, Inc
b. Information on Zip Code changes
c. Tonganoxie Recreation Commission newsletter July 2008
d. LCDC 2009 Funding Request
e. Wrap-up of the 2008 Legislative Session
f. Thank you letter for installation of downtown benches & trashcans
g. KMIT newsletter volunteer coverage reminder
h. Budget Report May 2008
i. Kansas Government Journal May 2008
j. Bulk Water Sales
k. Kansas Certified Population information
l. Planning Commission minutes
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- No charges after federal probe into Kansas election loans
- Kansas House passes budget requiring higher taxes to balance
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Kansas House soundly rejects plan to avert steep budget cuts