High school football camp this weekend at Bethel College
The Kansas High School Exposure camp for football players is back for its fourth year. The camp, to be held July 12-13 at Bethel College in Newton, is open to all incoming high school freshmen through seniors, as well as graduated seniors who have not signed with a college.
Players will have the chance to work with and be evaluated by close to 20 college coaches from around the state during the two-day camp, which will feature individual work with a position coach.
By holding the camp at Bethel College, campers will have a chance to display their skills at a new facility with field turf.
Players can receive a discounted price for mentioning this article or by bringing five or more players from the same high school.
For more information, visit www.jjdsports.com or call contact camp director Jason Kazar at (785) 341-2555.
More like this story
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Kansas University student dies from bacterial meningitis
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Kansas firm criticized for plan to hike electric rates $152 million