McLouth catcher Patterson makes all-region first team
The accolades are piling up for McLouth High softball catcher Kendall Patterson.
Already named to all-area and all-state teams following her junior year as the Bulldogs' catcher, Patterson recently made the National Fastpitch Coaches Association All South Central Region First Team.
Patterson was one of eight prep players from Kansas named to the first or second teams, which included 32 players from Texas, Kentucky, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
Patterson batted a robust .810 in 2008, registering 47 hits.
McLouth went 22-1 and finished third at the Class 3A state tournament this past season
More like this story
- Former Tonganoxie superintendent resigns from same post in Lawrence, plans to take other position in that district, pending board approval
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital 5K Run/Walk Tonganoxie race Saturday
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- Remember When: A Community Review for Dec. 14, 2016
- Tonganoxie celebrates new Good Shepherd building