McLouth catcher Patterson makes all-region first team
The accolades are piling up for McLouth High softball catcher Kendall Patterson.
Already named to all-area and all-state teams following her junior year as the Bulldogs' catcher, Patterson recently made the National Fastpitch Coaches Association All South Central Region First Team.
Patterson was one of eight prep players from Kansas named to the first or second teams, which included 32 players from Texas, Kentucky, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
Patterson batted a robust .810 in 2008, registering 47 hits.
McLouth went 22-1 and finished third at the Class 3A state tournament this past season
More like this story
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- Motorcycle-vehicle wreck near Tonganoxie sends 2 to KU Hospital
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Regents President and CEO Tompkins retires
- Tonganoxie VFW, American Legion planning Memorial Day weekend services