DeHoff 67th out of 163 goat-tying competitors in Farmington, N.M.
Courtenay DeHoff, a 2008 graduate of Tonganoxie High spent this past week at the Kansas High School Rodeo team in Farmington, N.M., at the National High School Finals Rodeo.
DeHoff competed in the goat-tying event and finished with a final overall average of 24.941 and finished 67th out of 163 competitors.
The Kansas girls team finished eighth at the national event and the Kansas boys finished seventh. In the overall team standings, combining boys and girls results, Kansas finished sixth, behind Utah, Texas, Louisiana, Nebraska and Wyoming.
More like this story
- Tech education incentives cut for Kansas school districts
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Annual St. Patrick's Parade set for March 14
- Kansas lifts teacher licensure requirement in 6 districts
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events