Heavy rain forces U.S. Highway 24-40 closure near Leavenworth-Douglas county line
Heavy rain has covered U.S. Highway 24-40 north of the Leavenworth-Douglas county line. The road has been closed because of the heavy rains, according to Leavenworth County Emergency Management Director Chuck Magaha.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie's Tayber Witt "signs" with KU football team
- Tonganoxie High athlete signs to compete in track at Tabor for former THS coach
- Professor finds rare audio of basketball inventor Naismith
- Record high of 55 for Tonganoxie football
- Tonganoxie's Johnson headed to Arkansas State for track and field