Eudora street to be closed for railroad maintenance
The BNSF railroad crossing of Route 1061, or Eudora's Main Street, will be closed for crossing maintenance as early as 8 a.m. Thursday. Maintenance activities should be complete by the end of the day.
This closure should be a one-day closing situation. A detour will not be marked.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie man sought in KCK detective shooting caught; officer killed
- Lawmakers to again consider policy on police body cameras
- Suspect in custody after Kansas City killing spree that left five dead
- Armed teenager running toward school shot by police officer
- 2 injured after car explodes on Kansas expressway