Eudora street to be closed for railroad maintenance
The BNSF railroad crossing of Route 1061, or Eudora's Main Street, will be closed for crossing maintenance as early as 8 a.m. Thursday. Maintenance activities should be complete by the end of the day.
This closure should be a one-day closing situation. A detour will not be marked.
More like this story
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary