Jeff and Rachel Ryan from Park City took Phil and Betty Clark to the Kansas City Wizards soccer game June 14. On June 15, they all met with Jeff's parents, Rick and Cyndi Ryan, at the Saddle Ranch Chop House at the Legends for Father's Day dinner.
Charles and Connie Sheppard of Lenexa visited Bid Sheppard on Wednesday. Friday, Kathleen Powers and Bid Sheppard met Barbara Mahoney at Kelley's in Basehor and had lunch to celebrate Kathleen's birthday.
The Jaunty Jarbalonians chapter of the Red Hat Society went to the Summer Solstice Garden tour at Weston, Mo., on Saturday. There were 14 gardens to be visited. The group ate at O'Malley's.
Attending were Betty Clark, Linda Barry, Sandra Hilabeck, Jane Turner, Lynn Paul and Thamar Barnett.
The next get-together for the group will be at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, July 19 at Thamar Barnett's home.
Lloyd and Margaret Smelser of rural McLouth visited Wayne and Mildred Kriby on Sunday.
Vacation Bible School at Jarbalo United Methodist Church will from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., instead of 8:30 p.m., July 21-24. The event is open for youths in kindergarten through fourth grade.
More like this story
- Hollywood Casino delays start of hotel project
- Tonganoxie business makes mark on Manhattan with condos and now Bluemont Hotel
- Tonganoxie City Council hears preferences for new police station
- Tonganoxie City Council approves Topeka firm for City Hall, police station work
- Stein makes presidential ballot in Kansas