Ralph and Cathy Gripka, Tonganoxie, announce the engagement of their daughter, Sarah Gripka, to Scott Breuer, son of Dennis and Debra Breuer, Basehor.
The future bride, who resides in Tonganoxie, is a 2000 graduate of Tonganoxie High School and a 2006 graduate of the University of Kansas School of Pharmacy. She currently is employed as a pharmacist at Holst Pharmacy in Tonganoxie.
The future groom, who also resides in Tonganoxie, is a 2001 THS graduate. In addition, he is a 2005 Pittsburg State University graduate. He now works for Capital Electric as a project manager.
The couple plan an April 25, 2008, wedding at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Kansas City, Kan. A reception will follow at Lake Quivira Country Club.
More like this story
- Linwood man sentenced to nearly a decade in prison for attempted rape, attempted aggravated criminal sodomy
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Kansas man sentenced for 17th drunken driving conviction
- High court to hear Kansas plea to reinstate death sentences
- Kansas Supreme Court to consider convicted killer's appeal