Our sympathy goes to the family of John Dickinson, who died at Hickory Point Nursing Center in Oskaloosa, May 7. Funeral services were at Quisenberry Funeral Home Saturday morning at 11 a.m. Burial followed at the Fall Creek Cemetery. John lived in the Jarbalo area many years.
Jim Murry took Jeany Murry to the Legends Sunday, May 4 for an early Mother's Day dinner.
Mike and Joyce Simmons and Austin of Seymour, Mo., stayed with Bid Sheppard for several days to attend the funeral of her father, John Dickinson.
Dan and Julie Tribble and Aiden of Forth Worth, Texas, visited Bid Sheppard Thursday. Julie is also a daughter of John.
Mildred Kirby reports that her daughter, Jeanette Hurrlebrink of Shawnee, has gone to visit her daughter Becky in New York.
More like this story
- Chieftain softball lands 2 Tonganoxie players on Lawrence Journal-World All-Area Team
- Tonganoxie Middle School Science Olympiad prepares for state appearance
- Tonganoxie soccer drops heartbreaker in regionals
- Regionals start today, tomorrow for Tonganoxie, McLouth teams
- Linenberger: Wrestling, powerlifting offer winter options