Manhunt under way in Leavenworth County
A Kansas Highway Patrol helicopter is being dispatched to assist in the search for a possible sex crime suspect who ran from Eudora Police, a Douglas County emergency dispatcher said.
Officers are looking for the suspect in Leavenworth County, north of Eudora, in the area of County Road 1, a dispatcher said.
More like this story
- Kobach seeks end to lawsuit against Kansas citizenship rule
- KNEA to appeal dismissal of teacher tenure lawsuit
- Linwood man sentenced to nearly a decade in prison for attempted rape, attempted aggravated criminal sodomy
- Quapaw tribe seeks dismissal of lawsuit over casino plans
- Court dismisses union's lawsuit over Kansas law on tenure