New-father classes offered
The Basehor-Linwood, Bonner Springs, Piper and Tonganoxie Parents as Teachers programs are sponsoring a free class for new fathers 9 a.m.-noon Saturday, Nov. 8.
The class will teach basics such as bathing, burping, diapering, feeding, calming a fussy baby and more.
The program was designed to address the needs and apprehensions of beginning fathers (although moms are welcome to attend and can benefit from the information). For more information and to register, call Craig at (913) 288-4121, or Theresa at (913) 621-2016, ext. 1208. The workshop is sponsored by local Parents as Teachers programs.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie USD 464 offering shuttle service for Saturday's graduation; MHS to have commencement exercises Saturday morning
- Hats off to you, Tonganoxie and McLouth graduates
- Tonganoxie bids farewell to Class of 2016 with Saturday graduation
- Graduations Saturday at THS, McLouth
- KU's lavish shrine to Naismith's 'Rules of Basket Ball' takes shape