Small business seminar scheduled
Will Katz, director of the Kansas University Small Business Development Center, will offer a seminar and roundtable, “Thriving in a Challenging Economy,” from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 13, at Tonganoxie City Hall.
The seminar will outline specific strategies for businesses. The roundtable will be a group discussion encouraging participation.
Cost of the seminar is $10 for Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce members and $12 for nonmembers. Lunch will be served.
To make a reservation, call (913) 845-9244 by 2 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 12.
Seating is limited, so people are asked to make reservations as soon as possible.
More like this story
- More Kansas teachers leaving state, retiring
- Kansas lifts teacher licensure requirement in 6 districts
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children
- Brownback urges schools to move more money into classrooms
- Tonganoxie USD 464 officials urging parents to apply online to assist in potential state aid