Chamber invites local businesses to discussion
The Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce is inviting local business owners to discuss ways of thriving in this challenging economy.
The lunch and discussion will be at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at the Tonganoxie City Council Chambers, 321 Delaware St.
The roundtable discussion will feature Will Katz, Director of the KU Small Business Development Center. During the seminar, participants will outline specific strategies for your business; the roundtable will be a group discussion encouraging your participation.
Lunch will be provided. Seating is limited, so please make your reservation by calling the chamber at (913) 845-9244 or by e-mail at email@example.com. The cost of the seminar is $10 for chamber members and $12 for nonmembers.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High seniors shine in boys basketball regular-season finale
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Tonganoxie coach calls for better play after 6-0 soccer shutout
- Man charged in Jewish site killings sought to explain motive
- Chieftains nab 1st victory in overtime fashion, place 4th at home invite