Chamber invites local businesses to discussion
The Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce is inviting local business owners to discuss ways of thriving in this challenging economy.
The lunch and discussion will be at 11:30 a.m. Thursday at the Tonganoxie City Council Chambers, 321 Delaware St.
The roundtable discussion will feature Will Katz, Director of the KU Small Business Development Center. During the seminar, participants will outline specific strategies for your business; the roundtable will be a group discussion encouraging your participation.
Lunch will be provided. Seating is limited, so please make your reservation by calling the chamber at (913) 845-9244 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost of the seminar is $10 for chamber members and $12 for nonmembers.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High Soccer gets back on track with victory against St. Mary's Academy
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Man charged in Jewish site killings sought to explain motive
- Face to Face: Vintage Park's Julie Hansen