Story time at the library is back.
Where did it go you might ask?
Nowhere. But we have changed the days we do story time at the library so that we may offer more of them to the kids. Starting this week the Tonganoxie Public Library will now be offering two story times a week instead of just one. Mark your calendars for 10:30 a.m. on Tuesdays and 5 p.m. Thursdays.
Ms. Nikki has lots of exciting story time programs ready to entertain the little ones and we hope that one of these times will fit into your schedule.
The importance of reading cannot be underestimated, especially when it comes to children. Through programs like story time, children are introduced to the idea that reading can be a springboard to many other activities. Here at the library we will be planning songs, music and craft activities that coincide with the stories read that day.
Please join us for the fun times ahead. As always, if you have any ideas on how to enhance program offerings at the library, please stop by and let us know.
See you soon at your library.
More like this story
- Remember When: A Community Review for Jan. 4, 2017
- Tonganoxie USD 464 has new telephone numbers
- Kansas secretary of state clerk sues over termination
- Tonganoxie youths gearing up for 'Midsummer Night's Dream' productions Friday and Saturday
- Insurance companies say 2014 exchange members older, sicker