Letter to the editor: Pine is honest person
In response to the article in the Oct. 15 edition of The Mirror about Sen. Roger Pine’s association with the Kaw Valley Drainage Board and his honesty, I find it very disturbing.
I have known Roger Pine personally for several years and I would never think of the senator as dishonest. He has so much pride in himself and his family’s reputation that he just doesn’t think about doing something dishonest. To make him look dishonest is grasping for straws by his opponents.
Roger’s friends and neighbors know they can rely on his honesty to always work for their best interest. No matter how you intend to vote, please don’t believe for one minute that Sen. Roger Pine is dishonest.
More like this story
- City budget suggestions cause conflict on Shawnee council
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Tonganoxie High earns national recognition for athletic training work
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly