Chieftain Remembrance Walk officially open
About 125 people attended Thursday's Chieftain Remembrance Walk in front of Tonganoxie High School, as schools Superintendent Richard Erickson and THS principal Jamie Carlisle, as well as Pam Jeannin and Kelly Frantz, who came up with the idea for such a venue, spoke at the ceremony. The THS band also performed the national anthem at the event.
For more on this story, pick up a copy of the Nov. 5 edition of The Mirror.
More like this story
- McLouth High softball team stays perfect on year
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Tonganoxie football holds on again after big lead for 2nd victory of season
- Tonganoxie High girls track 2nd, boys 4th at Bobcat Relays
- Tonganoxie High School girls team heads into sub-state with victory