Political forum to be held in Linwood this month
A candidate forum will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 17 at the Linwood Community Building.
Co-sponsoring the event will be the Linwood Community Development and the November Patriots, a grass-roots non-partisan group aimed at getting people more educated in government and their elected officials.
According to Tom Stoffers of the November Patriots, candidates set to attend so far are Connie O'Brien, Republican in the state representative race, 42nd district, and Republican James Dyson, who is running for Leavenworth County Sheriff.
More like this story
- Kansas student's budget documentary stirs controversy
- KDHE continues to research soil following gas leak
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas joins partnership to market region to film industry
- Firefighters climb stairs in Wichita to honor 9/11 crews