Digger Dan Equipment Rodeo postponed
The Digger Dan Equipment Rodeo has been postponed because of impending inclement weather.
The annual event was scheduled for 10 a.m. Saturday, but the expected rainy weather on Saturday has forced organizers to postpone it.
According to Brad Eccles with Tonganoxie Recreation Commission, a new date has not been set.
More like this story
- Face to Face: New Tonganoxie Public Libary board member Loralee Stevens
- Kansas House approves new tax plan after governor’s plea
- For fourth straight year, school advocates march to Topeka, but stakes are higher than ever
- Kansas House passes budget requiring higher taxes to balance
- Kansas, five other states sue Obama administration over Affordable Care Act