Digger Dan Equipment Rodeo postponed
The Digger Dan Equipment Rodeo has been postponed because of impending inclement weather.
The annual event was scheduled for 10 a.m. Saturday, but the expected rainy weather on Saturday has forced organizers to postpone it.
According to Brad Eccles with Tonganoxie Recreation Commission, a new date has not been set.
More like this story
- Crowded field for Position 2 on Tonganoxie USD 464 board
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Tonganoxie High School track teams look to build on 2014