Digger Dan Equipment Rodeo postponed
The Digger Dan Equipment Rodeo has been postponed because of impending inclement weather.
The annual event was scheduled for 10 a.m. Saturday, but the expected rainy weather on Saturday has forced organizers to postpone it.
According to Brad Eccles with Tonganoxie Recreation Commission, a new date has not been set.
More like this story
- THS golf season opener postponed
- Photo gallery: Children find treasures at Digger Dan's Equipment Rodeo
- Digger Dan finds wide audience
- Inclement weather forces cancellation of special school board, city council meetings
- City Council moves meeting to Tuesday because of weather; library also closed today