November Patriots to host candidate forum
A candidate forum will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Linwood Community Building.
The forum is open to the public. Doors open for the event at 6:30 p.m.
The event will be sponsored by the November Patriots, the Linwood Community Library and the Linwood Community Development Corporation.
Candidates, as of Tuesday, who plan to attend, are: Republican Connie O'Brien and Democrat Tim Moran, State Representative, 42nd District race; Republican Jim Dyson, Leavenworth County Sheriff race; Republican Todd Thompson, Leavenworth County Sheriff race; Republican John Flower, Leavenworth County Commission, District 1 race; and Republican Jana Taylor Goodman, State Representative, 41st District race.
More like this story
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Free cancer screening to be offered May 30 in Tonganoxie
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Ex-lawmaker faces sentencing for fraud to finance campaign
- McLouth baseball sweeps Nebraska team in opening doubleheader