Our sympathy goes to the family of D.J. Burns, who passed away Sept. 12. The funeral was Thursday, Sept. 18, at Tonganoxie United Methodist Church and burial was at Hubbel Hill Cemetery.
Jarbalo United Methodist Church will have a rummage and bake sale Saturday, Sept. 27 from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. You still have time to donate items. The basement will be open Friday afternoon to accept items.
There will be a smorgasbord dinner at Jarbalo United Methodist Church Friday, Oct. 10 from 5 p.m.-7p.m.
The annual Jarbalo High School alumni reunion will be at 4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 11, at the Jarbalo United Methodist Church.
Bob and Sara Aufdemberge of Auburn brought supper and visited with Bid Sheppard Tuesday evening, Sept. 16.
More like this story
- Campers hit field for final instruction of summer
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms
- Wichita teachers challenged to teach refugee children
- Kansas lawmakers 'distracted' by women's wardrobes
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center