Ronald, Ella and Jennie Coffin left for Branson, Mo., on Sept. 12, and returned home Sept. 15.
Evelyn Schwinn received word on Sept. 18 of the death of her cousin, Laura Jones. Her funeral was on Sept. 22. She had lived in our area as a child.
On Sept. 20, Earl and Mary Barbara Allen of Gardner were visiting with Evelyn Schwinn and the Schwinn brothers.
Wanda Parker had surgery on Sept. 18 and is getting along nicely at this time.
Our neighbor Pete Pietras is at Golden Living Center in Lansing taking therapy for his hip replacement. We wish him home soon.
Anabel Knapp was a visitor on Tuesday, Sept. 23 of Ralph and Linda Haley.
Wayne Knapp is recuperating at his home and is doing better.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp were visiting Barb and Carl Slaughter and had some lovely apples for them.
Thelma Farris was visiting her sister, Anabel Knapp, and Wayne on Sept. 19.
John Moses was visiting Wayne Knapp on Sept. 19.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council primary election voter's guide
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Jason Ward
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Kara Reed
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board picks new member; FTE enrollment up; library building discussed; contracts, resignations approved
- Tonganoxie City Council's Reed to challenge O'Brien for Kansas House seat