Town-hall meeting on tap
The Leavenworth County Republican Party Central Committee will conduct a town hall meeting from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday, April 6, at the Riverfront Community Center in Leavenworth.
Guest speakers will be Dave Trabert of the Flint Hills Policy Center and Ross Markle, Leavenworth, a Kansas Highway Advisory Commission member.
Trabert will explain how Proposition K works and give an update on the bill’s progress in the Legislature.
Markle will discuss KDOT issues affecting Leavenworth County and the surrounding areas.
After these two presentations, elected representatives who are present will speak.
More like this story
- Kansas regents approve new gun policy to comply with state law; university policies to come next
- Brownback budget plan targets bioscience fund, corrections, highway patrol
- Kansas' governor defends state's new guns-on-campus law
- Ex-Kansas State researcher fails to get whistleblower status
- Kansas State awards $500K in grants for global food research