Spaghetti dinner, dance planned for family
A benefit spaghetti dinner and DJ dance for Miranda Rae McKiddy will start at 5 p.m. Saturday at the Leavenworth American Legion.
Michael and Audrey McKiddy’s daughter was born four months premature and weighed 1 pound, 6 ounces at birth.
The dinner will run from 5-7p.m., while the dance will begin at 7 p.m. Suggested donations are $10 for adults and $5 for youths if attending the dinner and dance and $5 for the dance only.
Raffles will be held throughout the evening, as will a silent auction. Bidding will stop at 8:30 p.m.
Proceeds will go toward covering medical expenses.
Grandparents of Miranda are Russ and Audeana Connell, Leavenworth, and great-grandparent is Audean Kramer, McLouth.
For more information about the event or to help, e-mail email@example.com. To learn more about Miranda, log on at aandmslittleangel.blogspot.com.
More like this story
- Police: 11 injured in Great Bend crash involving spider
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- THS FCCLA members organize mock accident to bring safety awareness to Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie city officials readying for Mayor's Christmas tree lighting; police station continues to be hot topic
- Kansas' criminal forfeiture law, among nation's toughest, faces bipartisan effort to change