Evelyn Schwinn and Sharon Lynn had a sister day March 27. They visited Jeanette Cole at St. John’s Hospital, and enjoyed lunch and shopping.
Jeanette Cole returned March 28 to her home from the hospital. She thanks everyone for cards, prayers and flowers. She is doing well.
Springdale Friends Church Men served sausage and pancakes to a full house March 29. Thanks to all who came and thanks for the donations for the youth.
Wayne and Anabel Knapp and John and Cora Moses attended the annual co-op supper held March 24 at the Lansing Community Center. A lovely meal was served by the Livewires 4-H Club, and there was a nice program.
Gertrude Chrisman of Springdale went out with some classmates from Bonner Springs for lunch March 24 at a restaurant and visited after lunch.
More like this story
- Kansas report calls for overhauling school finance
- Police teaming up with USD 464, GCA on crisis kits
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board members spar over handbook errors
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board picks new member; FTE enrollment up; library building discussed; contracts, resignations approved