Neighbors: Scott Underwood
Occupation: Machinist, THS assistant wrestling coach
Family: Wife, Katie, and son, Beau.
Place of birth: Lawrence
Q: When did you move to Tonganoxie, and what brought you here?
A: I’ve lived here all my life.
Q: What's the biggest risk you've ever taken?
A: Buying my own machine and a piece of land in this economy.
Q: What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
A: I have two: You gotta keep on keeping on and adversity will make you stronger.
Q: What three things would you want people to know about you?
A: I love coaching wrestling; love being with friends and family; and I live life to the fullest.
Q: What did you want to be when you grew up?
A: Pro motorcycle racer.
Q: What's your ideal vacation spot?
A: On a beach with my wife and some beers.
Song: “Fire Maple Song,” by Everclear.
Color: KTM orange (KTM is a type of motorcycle).
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: The ultimate Mexican feast
- Appeals court refuses to rehear Kansas abortion threat case
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Tonganoxie Mayor candidate questionnaire: Bill Peak
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms