Concert season announced
Capitol Federal Park at Sandstone kicks off its 2009 concert season with The Killers on Saturday, May 2, and continues with a line-up that includes The Great American Barbecue (May 22 - 24), O.A.R. (June 6), Mix 93.3’s Red, White and Boom (June 20), Kid Rock and Lynyrd Skynyrd (July 4), Rockstar Energy’s Mayhem Tour (July 21) and Vans Warped Tour (August 4).
Visit the Web site sandstoneamp.com for more information on shows and venue improvements.
More like this story
- Accomplished musicians to perform Sunday at First Congregational Church of Tonganoxie
- Kansas fantasy writer's penchant for the unexpected appeals to international audiences
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Carissa Welsh
- Retirement recognition in Tonganoxie USD 464
- Madrigal Feaste brings in more than 400 for this year's two-night holiday event