K-5 again open to traffic
The Kansas Department of Transportation is reporting the reopening of Kansas Highway 5 in Leavenworth County.
The highway had been closed from Nine Mile Creek to Seven Mile Creek because of flooding, but it was reopened as of 2:30 p.m. Monday, KDOT said in a news release.
More like this story
- Kansas regents hold tuition, fee increases to 3.6 percent
- Presidents of 4 Kansas universities decline salary increase
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups