K-5 again open to traffic
The Kansas Department of Transportation is reporting the reopening of Kansas Highway 5 in Leavenworth County.
The highway had been closed from Nine Mile Creek to Seven Mile Creek because of flooding, but it was reopened as of 2:30 p.m. Monday, KDOT said in a news release.
More like this story
- Kansas State, other state universities see enrollment drop
- Kansas universities accept hundreds of students who don’t meet minimum admission standards: report
- Kansas regents hold tuition, fee increases to 3.6 percent
- Kansas regents approve new gun policy to comply with state law; university policies to come next
- Fall enrollment down by 554 students at Kansas State