Council on aging to have indoor picnic, prizes
The Senior Citizens Indoor Picnic hosted by the Leavenworth Council on Aging will be 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, May 8, at the Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade, Leavenworth.
The cost is $5 per person, and entertainment will include Ashley Cooper, bingo and door prizes.
Tickets may be bought in advance at the Council on Aging, 109-A Delaware, Leavenworth, or at the door.
More like this story
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Some Tonganoxie residents unhappy with roaming buffalo
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms
- Tonganoxie High girls can't get past Piper in substate title game
- Tonganoxie man in court on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges