Council on aging to have indoor picnic, prizes
The Senior Citizens Indoor Picnic hosted by the Leavenworth Council on Aging will be 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, May 8, at the Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade, Leavenworth.
The cost is $5 per person, and entertainment will include Ashley Cooper, bingo and door prizes.
Tickets may be bought in advance at the Council on Aging, 109-A Delaware, Leavenworth, or at the door.
More like this story
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action