Leavenworth County Fair: Day 2
Wednesday, Aug. 12
• 8 a.m.-noon
4-H/FFA and open class rabbit entries accepted (rabbit barn
• 8 a.m
4-H bucket calf consultation judging (big top tent), 4-H FFA and open class market and other goat show and showmanship judging (show arena) and open class field crops, horticulture and honey judging (green metal building)
• 8:30-10 a.m
4-H and open class flower show entries accepted (home economics building)
• 9 a.m.
4-H Cloverbud entries accepted (Tonganoxie 4-H building)
• 9:30 a.m.
4-H/FFA trctor operators event (check in at 4-H office)
• 10 a.m.
4-H a.m. 4-H/FFA poultry showmanship judging (check in at 4-H office)
• 10:30 a.m.
4-H/FFA beef consultation judging (livestock show arena) and open class flower judging (home economics building)
• 2 p.m.
4-H/FFA and open class poultry show (poultry barn)
• 7 p.m.
4-H/FFA and open class market lamb show/sheep breeding show and showmanship judging (show arena)
• 8 p.m.
Six Crowns Rodeo Co. Rodeo (grandstand). Admission: Adults, $10; children, 6-12, $5; and children younger than 6, free.
• 8 p.m.
Talent show (under the Big Top). For more information, call (913) 845-3505 or log on at leaveworthcountyfair.com.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck