School board approves 2009-10 budget
The Tonganoxie School Board approved its 2009-10 at Monday's regular meeting at the Tonganoxie High School library in the THS west campus building.
The board opened its meeting with a budget hearing and patrons had an hour from that point to present questions, comments and concerns to the board about the budget. However, no one approached the board during that time and the budget, which calls for about a two-mill increase from the previous year, was unanimously approved, 7-0, later in the meeting.
For more from Monday's meeting, see Wednesday's edition of The Mirror.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Tonganoxie police calls, Feb. 20-March 1, 2015
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Kansas House panel considers higher scrap theft penalties
- Tonganoxie police looking for information regarding case of man trying to lure middle school student into vehicle