School board approves 2009-10 budget
The Tonganoxie School Board approved its 2009-10 at Monday's regular meeting at the Tonganoxie High School library in the THS west campus building.
The board opened its meeting with a budget hearing and patrons had an hour from that point to present questions, comments and concerns to the board about the budget. However, no one approached the board during that time and the budget, which calls for about a two-mill increase from the previous year, was unanimously approved, 7-0, later in the meeting.
For more from Monday's meeting, see Wednesday's edition of The Mirror.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Police seek help in burglary case involving Tonganoxie High School
- Tonganoxie man to appear in court Monday following alleged stabbing
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Tonganoxie police calls, Feb. 15-18, 2016