Most of our area Springdale people were seen at the county fair in Tonganoxie this month. We also had some 4-H’ers who did some outstanding things with their projects.
Isabella and Aubrey Gillaspie were spending Aug. 14 with their grandma, Evelyn Schwinn.
Sharon Lynn and Evelyn Schwinn went to Golden Living in Edwardsville to visit their brother, Harold Steed, on Aug. 18.
The yellow school buses are in our area again as schools have started another year. Seems the summer vacation went by so fast.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education