The Richard Parker family, of the Springdale area, traveled to see their daughter, Cherly Dragoo and family in Leon on the weekend of Nov. 14 and enjoyed their family Thanksgiving dinner on Nov. 15. The Mike Kiemeg family from Oklahoma attended also.
Danny, Linda, Wyatt and Evelyn Schwinn went to Topeka on Nov. 19 for business and then enjoyed lunch at Coyote Canyon.
The recent rains are keeping our farmers out of the fields. Most report that they are only one-half finished with the harvest.
Ralph and Linda Hailey, of Springdale, left for Branson, Mo., on Nov. 18 and returned Nov. 22. They reported they had a very good time.
Jim Lawrence and Frances Maria Cortazar visited relatives in Erie several days and returned to Springdale for the weekend.
Kirk Knapp visited his folks Friday afternoon. He had to take care of some business at Hallmark.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets