McLouth bull rider making his way to the little screen
A McLouth professional bull rider will be featured on a Country Music Television show.
Skeeter Kingsolver can be seen on CMT’s one-hour special “Posse: Young Guns on the PBR.”
The show follows young bull riders on the Professional Bull Riders circuit in pursuit of the eight-second ride and the cash prize that accompanies it.
Kingsolver is one of seven bull riders featured in the show. At 19, he is the youngest rider on the show and is the most green — he’s been on the pro circuit for one year, while others have been on the circuit between three and 10 years. Another Kansan, Liberal’s Kasey Hayes, also is featured.
The show will premiere at 1 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 12 on CMT, Sunflower Broadband Channel 60.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Painting the town red, white and blue
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor