Donation account set up for local woman with cancer
A donation account has been set up at First State Bank and Trust for Tonganoxie resident Trudy Richardson, who has cancer.
Richardson was diagnosed with breast cancer five years ago and this July she was deemed cancer-free. However, cancer has returned since that time.
More like this story
- Kansas court's approval of death sentence not seen as shift
- Kansas' criminal forfeiture law, among nation's toughest, faces bipartisan effort to change
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Kansas Supreme Court may review case dealing with its power