Donation account set up for local woman with cancer
A donation account has been set up at First State Bank and Trust for Tonganoxie resident Trudy Richardson, who has cancer.
Richardson was diagnosed with breast cancer five years ago and this July she was deemed cancer-free. However, cancer has returned since that time.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat