Aunt Norie’s Sewing Room
Time for those New Year’s resolutions that we make so seriously, and mean to keep, yet so often — too often — totally are forgotten.
This year as we count our blessings and make those resolutions, let’s really dig in so to speak and root out all and any grudges we may be holding against someone.
We all recite the Lord’s Prayer, a most beautiful prayer (with such contrite hearts) with that line “forgive us our trespasses as we forgive…” yet we just can’t let go of those old hurts.
Yes a real hard task, yet so full of such rich rewards. Trust me, once you get yourself through that wringer, your whole life changes (Yep. Been there, done that.). You see, you reap, you feel. God’s blessings are never ending.
Hope you all had a wonderful and Merry Christmas. I certainly did. Don’t you also see more real family things happening these days?
Every day tough times always have a way of bringing the real thing to the front.
God bless you all and this great land of ours, and do have a wonderful and blessed New Year.
— Aunt Norie, P.O. Box 265, Tonganoxie 66086; email@example.com.
More like this story
- Leavenworth senator's response to donation likens Planned Parenthood to Nazi concentration camp
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Jury to weigh death sentence for man in Jewish site killings
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Kansas judge ejects white supremacist from court