The youth of Springdale Friends Church presented a very impressive Christmas program to a full house Dec. 20 under the direction of Andrea Gritton. After worship, everyone enjoyed a fellowship hour in fellowship hall.
Melvin and Sharon Lynn of Leavenworth were visiting with Danny and Linda Schwinn on Dec. 20.
Peggy Gillaspie was visiting her mother, Evelyn Schwinn, on Dec. 21.
— Anabel Knapp reports on happenings in the Springdale area for The Mirror.
More like this story
- Some Tonganoxie residents unhappy with roaming buffalo
- Young Royals fan who fought cancer has died
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Use of batboys and girls suspended after 9-year-old's death
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County