Tonganoxie City Fire Department calls, Dec. 21-25, 2009
Tonganoxie City Fire Department
• Firefighters responded at 2:59 p.m. Dec. 21 with Stranger Township for standby.
• Firefighters responded at 3:14 p.m. Dec. 21 in activation of the Rapid Intervention Team for Fairmount Township Fire Department during a residential structure fire.
• At 3:24 p.m. Dec. 21, firefighters assisted a citizen who had fallen.
• At 8:36 p.m. Dec. 22, firefighters responded to smoke in a residence. An investigation revealed improper use of a candle.
• At 5:21 p.m. Dec. 23, firefighters responded to an activated carbon monoxide detector. An investigation revealed a malfunctioning hot water heater.
• Firefighters responded with Leavenworth County Emergency Medical Service at 6:29 p.m., 9:07 p.m. and 11:05 p.m. Dec. 24, 2:31 a.m. and 4:06 p.m. Dec. 27,
• At 7:11 a.m. Dec. 25, firefighters responded with Leavenworth County EMS and Tonganoxie Township because of weather.
• Firefighters responded at 8:22 p.m. Dec. 25 for a citizen assist. A person was stuck in a car.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown