KU safety Stuckey speaking at THS
Kansas University football safety Darrell Stuckey will be speaking on Thursday, Feb. 19 at the Tonganoxie High School Performing Arts Center.
Coming off a spectacular junior season in which he was named to the 2008 all-Big 12 football first team, Stuckey is speaking at THS for a Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting, which begins at 7 p.m.
Admission is free.
From Kansas City, Kan., Stuckey played high school football at K.C. Washington.
More like this story
- Mirror recieves Kansas Press Association awards for its 2014 work
- Tonganoxie Elementary School wins state title in Music Memory
- Defending home turf in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie Middle School girls track finishing up season
- Tonganoxie School Board special meeting Thursday to cover potential LOB increase, freshman athletics