KU safety Stuckey speaking at THS
Kansas University football safety Darrell Stuckey will be speaking on Thursday, Feb. 19 at the Tonganoxie High School Performing Arts Center.
Coming off a spectacular junior season in which he was named to the 2008 all-Big 12 football first team, Stuckey is speaking at THS for a Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting, which begins at 7 p.m.
Admission is free.
From Kansas City, Kan., Stuckey played high school football at K.C. Washington.
More like this story
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church