KU safety Stuckey speaking at THS
Kansas University football safety Darrell Stuckey will be speaking on Thursday, Feb. 19 at the Tonganoxie High School Performing Arts Center.
Coming off a spectacular junior season in which he was named to the 2008 all-Big 12 football first team, Stuckey is speaking at THS for a Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting, which begins at 7 p.m.
Admission is free.
From Kansas City, Kan., Stuckey played high school football at K.C. Washington.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie educator Nichole Gurwell
- Tonganoxie USD 464 board discusses traffic issues at new school
- Mirror recieves Kansas Press Association awards for its 2014 work
- Tonganoxie Elementary School wins state title in Music Memory
- Tonganoxie USD 464 superintendent's contract extended through 2017