KVL Insider: Boys basketball
Three teams are left in the hunt for a Kaw Valley League boys basketball title, and the winner will be revealed Friday night. Piper faces a must-win situation Tuesday to stay in the hunt, while Lansing controls its own destiny and Basehor-Linwood needs a little help to get back to the top for the third straight year.
More like this story
- Some Tonganoxie residents unhappy with roaming buffalo
- Kansas changing notification for vehicle tag renewals
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Antique engine event May 30 at Tonganoxie Community Historic Site