Ed, Peggy and Drew Gillaspie, Greg, Marie, Amber and Reily Gillaspie and Evelyn Schwinn enjoyed lunch together on Feb. 15.
Florence Haling of Leavenworth was visiting Evelyn Schwinn Tuesday morning, Feb. 17.
Isabella and Aubrey Gillaspie spent Feb. 12 with their great grandma Evelyn Schwinn.
Brandy and Isabella Nite and Brandy’s father, Jim Wagner, were visiting Feb. 6 with Wayne and Anabel Knapp. The Knapps hadn’t seen the new baby Isabella, who is five weeks old and was born Jan. 9. Brandy will be leaving soon to join her husband, Josh, who is stationed at Seattle. He is in the Army. Brandy was one of Anabel’s babysitting children for several years while her mother was a teacher at McLouth Schools, where she still is teaching.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High cross country competes well against Lansing
- Tonganoxie High cross country boys win dual against Lansing
- Pleasant day for a run for Tonganoxie cross country team
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Kansas National Guard to be reviewed for security