3 file for McLouth council
In McLouth, three candidates have filed local elections.
Incumbent Mike Graveman has filed again for the mayor’s position, while Barb Hasenmeier and Keith Meador have filed for the two council member seats that are up for election in April.
The positions of Karl Abegg and Kim Perry will be on the April ballot.
Nicole Willits, McLouth City Clerk, said Perry plans to run again. Abegg has not expressed to Willits whether he plans to run again.
The filing deadline is noon Tuesday. There is a $5 filing fee and paperwork can be filed at McLouth City Hall, 110 N. Union St., or Jefferson County Courthouse, 300 W. Jefferson St. in Oskaloosa.
More like this story
- Auction for KU basketball shirt to benefit memorial scholarship fund
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers competing on Day 2 of state tournament
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?