State epidemiologist to chat about salmonella outbreak
Peanut products in 43 states — including Kansas and Missouri — have been linked to 501 cases of salmonella, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Join Interim State Epidemiologist D. Charles Hunt live on our sister Web site,LJWorld.com, at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday to find out answers to all your questions related to the outbreak. You can post your questions now at LJWorld.com/chats or while the live chat is going on.
Be sure to come back to see if your question is answered — or to see other people’s answers.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Governor creates Social Services Policy Council
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action