State epidemiologist to chat about salmonella outbreak
Peanut products in 43 states — including Kansas and Missouri — have been linked to 501 cases of salmonella, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Join Interim State Epidemiologist D. Charles Hunt live on our sister Web site,LJWorld.com, at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday to find out answers to all your questions related to the outbreak. You can post your questions now at LJWorld.com/chats or while the live chat is going on.
Be sure to come back to see if your question is answered — or to see other people’s answers.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Frustrated Kansas lawmakers weigh move to impeach state's top judges
- Kansas House vote shows weak support for constitutional amendment on judicial selection
- No charges after federal probe into Kansas election loans
- Majority of Kansas precinct seats empty for both parties