Alliance Against Family Violence to hold eight annual golf tournament
The Alliance Against Family Violence will sponsor its eighth annual golf tournament starting at 1 p.m. Friday, Aug. 7, at the Trails West Golf Course at Fort Leavenworth.
The event starts with a 1 p.m. shotgun start. Cost is $75 per person for the four-person scramble before July 31 and $80 after that date. Dinner and beverages are included in the fee.
Hole prizes will be given, and it is $20 per team for 50/50 skins. Five-dollar-per-person mulligans will be offered, and flights and prizes will be based on the number of entries.
A hole-in-one on Hole 16 is worth $10,000, compliments of Armed Forces Insurance.
Personal identification should be brought when entering the fort at its front gate.
For more information, visit online at aafv.net, or contact Sister Jane Albert Maehrens at (913) 682-1752.
More like this story
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Tonganoxie man to appear in court Monday following alleged stabbing
- Tonganoxie part of investigation in shooting death of KCK officer
- Police seek help in burglary case involving Tonganoxie High School
- Tonganoxie man sought in KCK detective shooting caught; officer killed