Those who visited Thamar Barnett on Sunday were Steve and Gail Fitzwater, Jane Turner, Kathy Stimac, Tammy Mooberry, Rhiannon Mooberry and Madison Smith.
Faye Cleavinger and Frances Jeannin attended an open house for the Crossroads United Methodist Church on Sunday in Lansing.
Peachez Joles is helping at Camp Chippewa near Ottawa again this summer. It is a Methodist camp and it serves many different groups of people.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers competing on Day 2 of state tournament
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney