Commuter Forecast for July 2, 2009
Roadwork on U.S. Highway 24 and K-4 North between Lawrence and Topeka shouldn't delay you more than five or 10 minutes. There is bridge construction from Lawrence to Kansas City along I-70 between mile markers 202 and 236.
More like this story
- Leavenworth County Commission votes down Patriot highway plans
- Tonganoxie USD 464 recycling debate continues
- Process continues for proposed luxury RV resort near Tonganoxie
- Leavenworth County commissioner's replacement would have to run for re-election in 2018
- Kansas regulators disagree on increasing KCP&L's rates